To become a supporting Member
- For those living in Japan,
- Corporate Member 1 unit: 10,000 yen per year
- Individual Member 1 unit: 1,000 yen per year
- For those living outside Japan,
- Corporate Member 1 unit: 20,000 yen per year
- Individual Member 1 unit: 2,000 yen per year
When you become a supporting Member:
- You will receive OPRT newsletters.
- You will receive an invitation to seminars and events.
- You will receive 700 – 800 grams of wild frozen sashimi tuna (three blocks) if you are chosen by a lottery at the end of the year. If you pay 5 or more units, you will automatically receive it. Please note that you can receive it only if you live in Japan.
Please send the information required for the application below to the following address and remit the annual Membership fee. The application can be sent by mail or fax.
Information on the application for supporting Members Items with * are required
- Number of units *
- Name of the corporate or individual *
- Name of the representative in case of the corporate *
- Name and title of the person in charge in case of the corporate
- Occupation in case of individual (e.g., name of the company)
- e-mail address *
- Postal code *
- Postal address *
- Phone number *
Please remit your membership fee to:
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., Toranomon branch
Account number: 041-1973936
BIC (SWIFT) Code: BOTKJPJT
Name: Organization for the Promotion of Responsible Tuna Fisheries
You are kindly requested to bear the remittance commission at your end.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Organization for the Promotion of Responsible Tuna Fisheries (OPRT)
CIEL BLUE Kojimachi (4F) 3-4-3 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan