|Name of Organization|
|China Overseas Fisheries Association|
|Date of establishment|
| To abide by the laws, regulations and policies of the country as well as the constitution of China Fisheries Association; and under the guidance of China Fisheries Association,
1) To strengthen the self-regulation of distant water fisheries industry
2) To link up the communication with non-distant water fishing industry
3) To develop civil communication with foreign organizations etc. And thereby to contribute to promote sustainable development of the distant water fishing industry of China.
|Companies operating deep sea tuna longline fishing. (118 companies)|
|1) Coordination and management on distant water/marine fishing industry
2) Information exchange and business training
3) Exhibition, publication and network etc.